Pentz EF5 Single Phase
$3,575.00 – $4,399.00
Our Pentz EF5 Cyclone offers all of the performance benefits of our Clear Systems, with the added advantage of an all-metal construction. It’s the only metal cyclone dust collection system on the market designed and authorized by Bill Pentz.
Our Pentz EF5 system is taking dust collection to the next level. Manufactured from 16 gauge rolled steel, this cyclone offers fully welded seams and powder-coating for a long lasting, durable finish. It is a great choice for commercial operations and home hobbyists alike. The Pentz EF5 will stand up to the most abrasive of applications, including sandblasting media, rock grinding and more.
- A new quick clamp assembly makes installation a breeze and allows for easy cleaning of the cyclones
- 600 square feet of filter media with an efficiency rating of up to 99.999% at 0.5 microns – the highest square footage of filter media available on the market.
- Inlet sized at 8″ – great for both home hobbyists and larger shops running up to two tools at the same time.
- Manufactured for Nordfab Quick Fit Ducting and compatible with a variety of other ducting types with custom adapter.
- Choice between wall mount or adjustable stand.
- 12 different intake/exhaust configurations make this system fully adaptable to the specifics of your shop.
- Can be configured to vent indoor, outdoor or both.
- 30-gallon steel drum included, with available upgrade to a 40-gallon steel drum.
- Based on the revolutionary Bill Pentz design, these cyclones separate greater than 99% of the sawdust and chips made by woodworking tools before they reach the filters – five times more efficient than traditional cyclone systems.
- Baldor 5HP Motor: Single Phase, 5HP, 20.8 FLA at 230v – requires 30A breaker.
- Electrical Box with one Remote Control.
16″ Blower Assembly with backward-inclined, 6 Blade Welded Steel Impeller – 1 1/8″ Tapered Bushing
- 16 gauge metal upper cylinder and cone with Quick-Fit clamp for easy assembly.
8″ Nordfab QF Intake standard. Adapters for alternate ducting types available for purchase through Customer Service.
- Steel Drum with lever-lock clamp ring, pre-cut lid with mounting collar, flex hose and clamps for easy connection to the cyclone – please see Options below for available sizes.
- Clean Out Box with 4″ access port for easy cleaning.
- Wall Mounting Bracket with backer board or adjustable metal stand.
- 30-gallon or 40-gallon steel drum available with system. EF5 is also compatible with 20 gallon and 55 gallon drums (not included or available for purchase)
Systems with Filters also include:
- (2) 9B300NANO Wynn Filters – Flangeless – MERV Rating: 15 – Efficiency: 99.999% at .5 micron – 12.75″ OD x 34″ x 8.4″ ID (300 sq. ft.)
- Filter Clamp
- 5′ of 8″ flex hose and 2 8″ flex hose clamps for easy filter connection.
Assembly is required- please see our Assembly Instructions for more information.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Ships via FedEx Ground.
Shipping prices are for continental US orders only. If you are ordering from Alaska, Hawaii or an international location, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Certain items, such as the filters, may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Pentz EF5 Cyclone System – Specification Sheet
|System Performance:||1,950 CFM at baseline static pressure of 2.25″|
|Finished Height**||30 gallon drum – 106”, 40 gallon drum – 102.5″|
|Weight with Filters||Single Phase – 234 lbs
Three Phase – 284 lbs
|Weight without Filters||Single Phase – 190 lbs
Three Phase – 240 lbs
|Cyclone Construction||16 ga rolled black metal steel, powder coated|
|Blower Assembly||16” steel, backward-inclined impeller|
|Intake Size||8” ID w/QF rolled edge (sized for Nordfab ducting) – custom adapter needed for other duct types|
|Intake Angle||Upward, 9°|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Assembly Time||4-8 hours, with 2 people|
|Manufacturer||Baldor Motor Company|
|HP Rating||5 HP, non-TEFC|
|Current||Single Phase – 20.8 FLA at 230V
Three Phase – 12.2 FLA at 230V, 6.1 FLA at 460V
|Manual Overload Protection||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Size||Single Phase – 30 amps
Three Phase – 15 amps at 230V, 10 amps at 460V
|Min. Recommended Wire Size||10 gauge|
|Material||100% Nanofiber laminate|
|Area||300 sq ft each|
|Separation Efficiency||99.999% at 0.5 micron|
|Dimensions||12.75” OD x 34” H x 8.4” ID|
* Dimensions based on intake positioned 180° from exhaust. Depth/width will vary depending on rotation.
** A minimum of 6″ additional height is recommended for installation purposes.