Made in the U.S.A.
Clear Vue Cyclones can help you to not only design the placement of your system, but also the best of Duct Work to minimize expense and maximize dust collection efficiency.
Our Duct Design Service is available to either existing Clear Vue customers, or new customers in conjunction with a system purchase. We offer two different options for duct design:
• Indicates the recommended location of runs.
• Recommends the ducting diameters.
• There is no fee for this option.
Cost / FREE
• Indicates the recommended location of the runs.
• List of parts and estimated pricing using QF galvanized ducting.
• Design fee is $250 USD for the first 10 connections and $25 for each additional machine connection.
• Fee is pre-paid before services are rendered.
• The first $250 of the design fee is applied to your ducting order.
• If a ducting order is not placed, the entire design fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Changes to the location of a machine once the design has begun may result in additional charges.
Cost / Starting at $250
Regardless of which option you choose, you will need to answer a few questions about your shop, as well asprovide a complete layout of your space.
When drafting the layout of your space, the following are some recommendations to consider:
Once we receive your completed form and shop layout, we will either draft your plan in-house or forward it on to our ducting provider for completion, depending on which option you choose.
General ducting plans take on average 3-5 days to complete. Detailed ducting plans take on average 1-2 weeks to complete. Please note timeframes are estimates only and may change based on work in-house
Effective 10/11/2021, customers will be required to create a new Account. We apologize for any inconvenience.