CV1950 Single Phase
$2,520.00 – $3,082.00
Our CV1950 is designed to run up to two machines on a regular basis. This system delivers 1950 CFM suction – big enough for most size shops. The 8″ inlet requires an 8″ ducting main that can be split into 6″ drop lines to fully utilize its capacity.
Our cyclone bodies are built from heavy gauge 1/8″ thick patented copolyester (PETG) plastic, which includes the best qualities of both acrylic (Plexiglas) and poly carbonate (Lexan). PETG plastic has the toughness and scratch resistance of poly carbonate, is cold forming (can be bent at room temperature to 90 degrees without breaking) and is very impact resistant. Additionally, it has the cost effectiveness of acrylic without being brittle.
Our cyclones are thermo-formed over machined round forms, making them as true to a perfect circle as possible. All seams on our cyclones are of an offset lap type joint, making the inside of the cyclone very smooth thus keeping air turbulence and friction to a minimum.
Baldor 5HP Motor – Single Phase, 5HP, draws 20.8 FLA at 230v – requires 30A breaker
- Electrical Box with one Remote Control
- 16″ Blower Assembly with backward-inclined, 6 Blade Welded Steel Impeller
- CV1950 Cyclone Body with 8″ intake sized to receive sewer and drain PVC – ASTM D2729, ASTM D3034 and SDR 35 Pipe
- 6″ Flex Hose & Clamps for easy connection to Collection Drum
- Cyclone Hardware Kit
- Wall Mount Bracket
Systems with Filters also include:
- (2) 9B300NANO Wynn Filters– Flangeless – MERV Rating: 15 – Efficiency: 99.999% at .5 micron – 12.75″ OD x 34″ x 8.4″ ID (300 sq. ft.)
- Filter Clean Out Box
- Filter Clamp
- 90° Filter Transition
Collection Bin sold separately.
Alternative types of ducting may be used – please contact Customer Service for more details.
Assembly is required- please see our Assembly Instructions for more information.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Ships via FedEx Ground.
Shipping prices are for continental US orders only. If you are ordering from Alaska, Hawaii or an international location, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Certain items, such as the filters, may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Performance: 1,950 CFM
- Noise Level: 78 dB at 10’
- Impeller: 16”
- Motor: 5HP, 230V – Draws 20.8 FLA
- Intake Chute: 8.5” ID
- Filter Model: Wynn 9B300NANO
- Filter Efficiency: 99.999% at .5 micron (MERV 15)
Static Pressure is a variable unit based on your individual shop set up and ducting design. You may find more information regarding static pressure as well as a calculator at:
Note: Statistics listed are for complete systems only.